Google will play an important part in the success of your website. Using their online services can help move that along in several ways. Setting up a fresh Google
The first account you will want to set up is a new Gmail account. All of your other Google services below can be connected to this one address. Use this Gmail address only for this new business.
Google Search Console
The Google Search Console (fka Webmaster Tools) will connect you as the owner/manager of your website. Through the Search Console, Google will provide you key information including:
- Search Engine Optimization suggestions
- Errors on your site that need to be corrected
- Notifications if your website has been compromised
- Alerts when your website software needs to be updated
- Number of times your website showed up in the search results
- Keywords being used and your average search results position
- and lots more.
This is a statistics application that Google provides for free. In addition to the valuable information in Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics goes even deeper into segmenting how people are finding and using your website.
Although this is Google’s paid advertising service, you will want to establish your free account as soon as possible so you can get full access to the Google Keyword Planner Tool. This tool will give you a huge advantage as you research the keywords that people are using to find the information that you be offering on your website. https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount Be sure to keep your account information in a safe