So you’re probably wondering why, when we have so many options, we would choose WordPress above all others. As a business owner your website will play a key role in your online presence. You will need to manage your website and update your content on a regular basis. That will require a content management tool that is both accessible and easy to use. WordPress is one of the most well-known website management tools that is both powerful and versatile. As of this writing there are over 60 million WordPress installations worldwide. That is a huge user base! Some other benefits are:
- It is Open Source, which means you can use it without charge.
- It is built and maintained by a vast community of volunteers.
- It is regularly being updated by those volunteers for better security.
- New features are being added with each new release.
- Over ½ of all websites using a content management system are using WordPress